Welcome to Mita School! We are excited to have you as a user and hope that our training resources help you achieve your learning goals.
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions, as they govern your use of our website and training materials.
- Acceptance of Terms: By using our website and training materials, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use our website or training materials.
- Access and Use of the Site: You may access and use our website and training materials for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from our website or training materials without our express written consent.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights in and to our website and training materials are owned by us or our licensors. You may not use any of our trademarks, service marks, logos, or other proprietary information without our prior written consent.
- User Conduct: You may not use our website or training materials for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not harass, abuse, defame, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others. You may not upload or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Our website and training materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not guarantee that our website or training materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use or results of our website or training materials in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or training materials, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or training materials.
- Modification of Terms: We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website or training materials after such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website or training materials at any time, for any reason or no reason, without notice.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York. Any legal action arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be brought to the courts of Nigeria's Jurisdiction.
The Website is for informational purposes only. None of the content contained on the Website constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by Mita School to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or to provide legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice or services regarding the suitability or profitability of any security or investment. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by CSG, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the CSG. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.