The MitaSchool brand is more than just a name. It’s a set of values, attributes, and design principles that reflects the spirit of our company and what we stand for. Using it consistently will reinforce our passion and commitment to teaching the world through real-time virtual and physical education.
Below is the list of actions and uses of the MitaSchool Brand Resources that are strictly prohibited to anyone:
- DON’T use the MitaSchool Brand Resources in a way that implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by MitaSchool or any of its affiliates.
- DON’T combine the MitaSchool name or logos, or any portion of any of them, with any other logo, company name, mark, or generic terms.
- DON’T use MitaSchool or any of the TechMita Brand Resources as a verb.
- DON’T make MitaSchool the most distinctive or prominent feature of your materials.
- DON’T use the MitaSchool Brand Resources in a way that is misleading, defamatory, libellous, obscene, infringing, illegal, derogatory, dilutive, or otherwise impairing or objectionable to the rights of MitaSchool or any third party.
- DON’T use the MitaSchool or TechMita Brand Resources as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than MitaSchool.
- DON’T use an image confusingly similar to the MitaSchool logo or any other MitaSchool Brand Resource or other variation of any MitaSchool Brand Resource for any purpose.
- DON’T manufacture, sell, or giveaway merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any MitaSchool Brand Resources.
- DON’T use the MitaSchool trademark, or anything similar, as, or as part of, a second-level domain name or platform username.
TechMita Limited dedicates substantial resources to the development and protection of its intellectual property. In addition to seeking registration of its trademarks and logos around the world, TechMita Limited enforces its rights against people who misuse its trademarks.
TechMita’s trademarks are owned by TechMita Limited and may only be used as provided in these guidelines or with TechMita Limited’s permission.
TechMita Limited reserves the right to withhold approval of content that it considers inconsistent with the TechMita Limited brand.